Despite the roller coaster of uncertainty we experienced the first week of July, we managed to create a few good memories. Uncle Daniel George was here, as well as both of my parents. We even got to see Aunt Charity and her kids, who were passing through on their way to Ephraim.
We supported the local Boy Scout troops and headed to the big Park City 4th of July pancake breakfast. It was great!
(On a side note, that evening I was convinced that I should keep blogging. It was fun to be with family members whom I haven't seen in years, but who seem to really know my children. Like when Liz knew that if you want to get David excited about something, ask him about his birthday. It warms my heart to know there are family and friends following us and growing to love my children through my blog. Thank you, dear readers, for your love and support.)